Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am officially a 16 year old girl

So I watched Twilight last night and I hate to admit, I loved it. Sure, some things about it were a little weird. I mean the first thing is that Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson, is supposedly incredible hot, am I the only person in the world that thinks he is not? Not even in the least bit? And then he's all pale and cold? And he comes and watches Bella sleep at night. And then he's kind of a jerk and almost controlling acting. Oh and not to mention the fact he has a strong urge to kill her... and he's like, you know, a vampire? Yeah, seems like the perfect guy to me!

I had to laugh, for the past several months I've heard something about girls only liking guys that sparkle and I didn't get it at all. I knew it had something to do with Twilight, but I didn't get it. So when I found out what the heck all this sparkling guys stuff was about, I laughed. And then I laughed again. How silly, I had no idea vampires sparkle in the sun. Are they part fairy or something or live with fairies who got their glitter all over them. And I thought vampires disentegrate or something when they went in the sun. I suppose it would be kind of hard to have a vampire dating a high school girl though if he couldn't go to school ever.

*sigh* So much to pick apart and so little time or initiative.

So yeah, I liked it, and officially have the mindset of a 16 year old girl. Just don't tell anyone. Oh, and I am so going to see the second one in theaters!

1 comment:

  1. I am so disappointed. Sigh... another one lost. :( Come back to the dark side. We don't sparkle here, and neither should vampires!

    ReplyDelete